Library Page Job Announcement
We are currently looking for someone to join our team in this entry-level position. Our pages shelve materials, keep the library tidy and organized, and perform minor clerical tasks. The successful candidate will primarily be discharging, sorting, and shelving materials on our busiest mornings.
- Loves to learn.
- Takes pride in providing excellent customer service.
- Is energetic, cooperative, flexible, pleasant, and eager to work as part of team.
- Is organized, detail-oriented, and reliable.
- Communicates clearly and constructively.
- Looks for opportunities to serve and make the library the best it can be.
- Can stand, walk, crouch, twist, push/pull up to 75 pounds., and lift up to 60 pounds.
There are no educational requirements for this position.
Hours, Salary, and Benefits:
We are looking for someone to work 9 hours a week:
The starting rate of pay is $7.25 per hour; our page staff does not receive benefits.
Statement of nondiscrimination:
The library is an equal opportunity employer which complies with state and federal fair employment laws and regulations. The library does not discriminate in recruitment, training, promotion, or other terms of employment on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, or disability in accordance with state and federal laws and regulations.
Send a resume and cover letter to Terry Hill, Henrietta Public Library, 455 Calkins Road, Rochester, NY 14623 by Wednesday, March 27, 2013.